• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PHP, GlazeDB] Hab-to-date: Self Updating CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It doesnt work on IIS... used URL Rewrite to convert the .htaccess to web.config but it doesnt work.

- We pm'ed, I'm not ignoring him :p:

--------

Progress:
- Removed unnecessary username select in manage panel
- Wrote a small tutorial of how to set it up, I'm planning on writing 3 more for the webserver, swfs/emulator and upload-server

- Wrote another tutorial
- Uploaded perfectly working SWFs
- Added very simple invalid gender protection in user class
- Switched the h2d_settings checked primary column to the name instead of id, so it's easier to add variables even after changes are made to the content

- Made the web-gallery less messy
- Added protection against directory listing in htaccess
- More changes to housekeeping layout, but it still looks ugly compared to the management >.>

If people want to try out the new version:
https:// mega. co. nz /#!RQhzBDhA!-ecyK7s7IiuXmVkbOWJueRnUNHDfUIKcpUjUwdDCgCs

Last edited:
I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
works pretty nice now, only the {credits} and {pixels} are not working

Hmm, did you update?

-

Offtopic: I have so many things in my life going on now.. test week coming up again, 9 projects I still have to finish, website for a friend and me.. I'm sorry for the disappointing speed of development, ragezone.

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- Added 'retype new password' in account settings
- Fixed favicon not showing

I'm finally going to work on it today :/:

-

- Started news comments
- Fixed the article list so it shows everything when you click earlier
- Added simple management favicon

- Comments seem to be working the same as they did in Boost

-

- Made the registration use javascript instead of the noobish form (thank Lewislol's rev edit)
- Fixed some texts
- Started work on a ToS page

-

- I basically copy-pasted the Habbo ToS, let's hope I don't get copyright claims ._.

Last edited:
I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If there is nobody with a rank higher than 1, the first person to register will get rank 99 for easy first-use (untested; please test if it works?)
Made some small edits to the way the content-seed works so duplicates are more rare
Test Build May 8th:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If there is nobody with a rank higher than 1, the first person to register will get rank 99 for easy first-use (untested; please test if it works?)
Made some small edits to the way the content-seed works so duplicates are more rare
Test Build May 8th:
Nice. I really wanna test it out but no Laptop till 4th of June. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back