Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PHP Script From MuCOre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys,
need some explanation here

1.where to put these script in php files?
2.Does anyone knows that these script is okay?
PHP:
<?php 
$sql_inject_1 = array(";","'","%",'"'); #Whoth need replace 
$sql_inject_2 = array("", "","","""); #To wont replace 
$GET_KEY = array_keys($_GET); #array keys from $_GET 
$POST_KEY = array_keys($_POST); #array keys from $_POST 
$COOKIE_KEY = array_keys($_COOKIE); #array keys from $_COOKIE 
/*begin clear $_GET */ 
for($i=0;$i<count($GET_KEY);$i++) 
{ 
$_GET[$GET_KEY[$i]] = str_replace($sql_inject_1, $sql_inject_2, HtmlSpecialChars($_GET[$GET_KEY[$i]])); 
} 
/*end clear $_GET */ 
/*begin clear $_POST */ 
for($i=0;$i<count($POST_KEY);$i++) 
{ 
$_POST[$POST_KEY[$i]] = str_replace($sql_inject_1, $sql_inject_2, HtmlSpecialChars($_POST[$POST_KEY[$i]])); 
} 
/*end clear $_POST */ 
/*begin clear $_COOKIE */ 
for($i=0;$i<count($COOKIE_KEY);$i++) 
{ 
$_COOKIE[$COOKIE_KEY[$i]] = str_replace($sql_inject_1, $sql_inject_2, HtmlSpecialChars($_COOKIE[$COOKIE_KEY[$i]])); 
} 
/*end clear $_COOKIE */ 
?>

Reaction score
i m not sure where you need to put this script but this script is replace illegal characters for injection
Injection's can be work on Login and Register panel's i think in php its have more easy way to control illegal characters, so you can use it on login and register php pages

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i think this is an Anti SQL injection am i right?
Yes it is.
i m not sure where you need to put this script but this script is replace illegal characters for injection
Injection's can be work on Login and Register panel's i think in php its have more easy way to control illegal characters, so you can use it on login and register php pages
okay tnx for the info

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes i do my friend rather than hire someone like you of what? paying to a thief that releasing or stolen someones work and only know is to edit something like that or changing names and its credits then saying like
"Its MINE"
LB Like A Boss - PHP Script From MuCOre - RaGEZONE Forums
Like a Boss LOL

And oh i almost forgot about this one >>>> http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mucore-template-synergyx-free-897209/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
ohhh you almost forgot IM NOT MAKING ANY CREDITS OF MY WORK.. As i said Custom Template Modification meaning the template is there but needs customization. Don't act like you know everything taezugun i mean daezugun :) all you knoe is help help help.. grow up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back