Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PHP web site for cabal server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to all!
The full web site written on PHP.Site is offered to your attention wrote for itself. Therefore very much I ask to change design of a site that there were no duplicates in a network. If you have questions or offers concerning change of design of a site write in PM.Site it is written for Russian-speaking users.
But at desire the translation of site will occupy 15 minutes.
System requirements:
PHP-5.x.x, Apache-2.x.x.
PHP-expansions: MSSQL.so, Iconv.so. (php_mssql.dll)
Modules Apache: mod_rewrite.so

On a site at present on a site following functions are realised:
1) Registration
2) the Personal office

* Statistics Chars.
* Password change.
* Acquisition premium for WMZ or SMS (in working out)
* Acquisition ALZ for WMZ or SMS. (In working out)

3) Statistics TOP10
4) How many On-Line
5) to Download
Installation:
Enter the data in files /index.php /mod/statistic.php
----------------------------------------------------------------
In working out so there is on-line shop on sale of game things.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
me and bk2483 are working on some web too. But bk did all the scripting and editing. I only helped on the images. We might release them soon but i hav eto ask him first ^_^.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I generally not the designer. I programmer PHP Therefore if someone am able to draw abruptly in PhotoShop, I will be glad to help to write a engine for a site.Write me PM.

Reaction score
hmmm i seem to have a problem with your htaccess file. if i remove it i can access the site but with errors. if i use it, i cant open the site.

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm i seem to have a problem with your htaccess file. if i remove it i can access the site but with errors. if i use it, i cant open the site.

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500

File.htaccess to Clean it is not necessary, you need to connect the module apache mod_rewrite.dll or mod_rewrite.so (Linux)
And so to make changes in httpd.conf, to replace AllowOverride None on AllowOverride All.
You can see a working example of a script here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any1 can Upload httpd.conf or write it here down have configured but Homepage have same Error Code 500 and when i take .htaccess away page dont works

MfG Darky

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any1 can Upload httpd.conf or write it here down have configured but Homepage have same Error Code 500 and when i take .htaccess away page dont works

MfG Darky

The stranger httpd.conf is not necessary to you, you need to correct to configure the yours httpd.conf, read my post above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: PHP web site for cabal server PROB IMMAGE TRIPLE

hi my page get triple do u now what is the prob of it thx

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Dima cool work can you pls post a guide how to make this web files run just finished my Cabal server I really need a site for my server but I dont know what to do I cant see a guide here on how? Thnx in adv.. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Dima cool work can you pls post a guide how to make this web files run just finished my Cabal server I really need a site for my server but I dont know what to do I cant see a guide here on how? Thnx in adv.. :)
write me pm!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to all!
The full web site written on PHP.Site is offered to your attention wrote for itself. Therefore very much I ask to change design of a site that there were no duplicates in a network. If you have questions or offers concerning change of design of a site write in PM.Site it is written for Russian-speaking users.
But at desire the translation of site will occupy 15 minutes.
System requirements:
PHP-5.x.x, Apache-2.x.x.
PHP-expansions: MSSQL.so, Iconv.so. (php_mssql.dll)
Modules Apache: mod_rewrite.so

On a site at present on a site following functions are realised:
1) Registration
2) the Personal office

* Statistics Chars.
* Password change.
* Acquisition premium for WMZ or SMS (in working out)
* Acquisition ALZ for WMZ or SMS. (In working out)

3) Statistics TOP10
4) How many On-Line
5) to Download
Installation:
Enter the data in files /index.php /mod/statistic.php
----------------------------------------------------------------
In working out so there is on-line shop on sale of game things.

i can't it appears
Code:
[B]Fatal error[/B]:  Call to undefined function:  mssql_connect() in [B]W:\www\cabal\index.php[/B] on line [B]60[/B]

i have php-expansions and modules... but how can i check my apache and php version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back