Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[pic] I live in Georgia, but I don't see any Russians

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pieman - [pic] I live in Georgia, but I don't see any Russians - RaGEZONE Forums

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
lol a convoy of trucks. when i 1st read about it i thought they was talkin bout the state and was like why are they invading Georgia o_O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't believe there are people this stupid.

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with the kickyoub... guy... that was nothing but troll. I was born in Georgia ("the state north of Florida" lol) and even though I didn't receive my education there I'm pretty sure people are not that stupid there unless they're under the age of 10 or so.

Reaction score
I'm going to have to agree with the kickyoub... guy... that was nothing but troll. I was born in Georgia ("the state north of Florida" lol) and even though I didn't receive my education there I'm pretty sure people are not that stupid there unless they're under the age of 10 or so.

Yeah, the guy is probably young.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ha ha .. fuckin epic ...

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel like finding the girl that asked that question and sticking one of gohan's 3 ft black dildos up her butt.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wish I saw the question first and my reply would be

"Russians are so advanced in technology that they have invisible tanks. Run for your Ducking life."

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
damn... ignorance and stupidity. I lol'd at the comments :)

btw... another example (wasn't it posted in entertainment?)
[youtubevid]1plIgEbggSs[/youtubevid]

Back