Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pics] Plug guitar to PC???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the Zoom G1, I use it to play along with the drum beats it has.
d1ey0u - [Pics] Plug guitar to PC??? - RaGEZONE Forums

I was wondering if I could some how plug this setup into my PC to record. On the back it has an Input, Output/Headphones, and a Control in.

The way I was wondering if I could plug it in was with this. Its a little converter, I was hoping it would work in the mic input on the PC.

So if anyone can tell me if it will work, and how I would set it up I would appreciate it. Thanks....

Reaction score
If it has an output on it or a head phone jack you can.

You'll just have to find the right converter plugs to plug it into your mic input to your pc.

Then you'll need software to record with it. I use Adobe Audition, and I will soon be using Pro Tools HD.

I'd say go with Pro Tools, no matter what people say, Pro Tools is 80% of the professional industry. It's by far the best. Only down side is it costs $7,000.

Human Version 2.35
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So let me get this right, you're asking if plugging the guitar into the PC with a line-in cable will work? Of course it will man, just make sure that you plug it into the Line-in output (usually this output is painted blue). It worked great for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I ended up using Audacity, it doesn't sound to got though..... maybe I have to fiddle with the volumes and poop. But at least I can record now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well I have the same zoom (except it is the one with the expression pedal) and I think you shouldnt expect much out of it. My marshall mg15cdfx sounds better when i connect it to my pc. What is your gear? Btw pedals ftw!

Back