Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pirate NPC model

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
since tropical Summer is nearly coming ... it maybe suits for the season,, like surfing in the ocean or shipwreck lol ..

i play blender to have a model like this..and the output is jz like this despite blender is really annoying when it comes to clothes editing.. i was jz started blender then..

juz pm me if you have Questions about Quest Scripts,i'll try to have some support..

evilcorpse - Pirate NPC model - RaGEZONE Forums

this includes:
*NPC.xml scripts
*Pirate.blend - for those blender pros who might can fix

Download:
NPC model.rar

credits to me!

extra Note:
don't try to ignore my signature or you'll miss a once in a lifetime previlage fortune over the internet.

+Don't forget to hit the
evilcorpse - Pirate NPC model - RaGEZONE Forums
button,have some respect
+rep some comments..

you can try to pm me if you have any comments..

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, i like it!! thnx xDD i testing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
/suggestion

Give it something to attack with (export the Pirate ELU from Blender again with a weapon) and slow down the slash rate, and it's perfect.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I like it, going to make new quest with it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
eh this stuff has been done without blender.

hmm,,are you sure??.. if so did you try it??..

LOL,, actually the pirate original .elu are only clothes without a face!! hahah... are u satisfied having no face...

of course you can grab some clothes,,

and Tbh for example the man-parts02.elu has no feet.. think of that??

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

/suggestion

Give it something to attack with (export the Pirate ELU from Blender again with a weapon) and slow down the slash rate, and it's perfect.

yes,,i already did that..but when i tested it,,the NPC doesnt have animation and its only floating around like ghost.. LOL,,

im not sure if there are ways so the NPC can move having a weapon..

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

adding a Weapon Mesh

helly,,hmm,,how bout if we wud get aniramons sword,,

jz a theory,,maybe it will complete the pirate set..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hahahaha Thanks a lot like The West Too:)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fails with the Alpha Channel or it Culls, yet you say its "perfect" after adding a Weapon Mesh and slowing the attack speed o_O?

OP recognizes the alpha channel issue; with that fixed, along with what else you quoted me on would make it perfect IMHO, yes.

With a few more skills, players could take on such NPCs as more than just quest monsters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol!! With what angle has it been done from Blender?? Its clearly visible that the model has been imported badly positioned armature and then exported with the old exporter with some parts missing.. If u really wana make this type of NPC's use the new exporter for clothes which has been posted by Phail maybe that can help cause it supports soft bodies alpha..

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Yay!! Thanks for using my Animax sword :D i hope u liked it..

Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If u really wana make this type of NPC's use the new exporter for clothes which has been posted by Phail maybe that can help cause it supports soft bodies alpha..
Phails edit is only 1 Value.
It may support soft bodies, but till now i couldnt get it to work.
And i tried alot of stuff ...
The only new script is from Phantom.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I preffer Hell ...
"Aniramons Sword" is no Weapon.
Its a random rare misc loot.
(Just for selling like the other xx items of crap loot from quests ...)

ohh wthell.. hehe i knew that sold quest thingy..

what i mean is the weapon that the Large Skeleton model carries a sowrd..and i succesfully added it, but it jz still the weapon doesn't move along with the body,,

the Pirate model moves but the sword is just floating in still in air.. maybe you can find ways to make it moving..

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Lol!! With what angle has it been done from Blender?? Its clearly visible that the model has been imported badly positioned armature and then exported with the old exporter with some parts missing.. If u really wana make this type of NPC's use the new exporter for clothes which has been posted by Phail maybe that can help cause it supports soft bodies alpha..

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Yay!! Thanks for using my Animax sword :D i hope u liked it..

oops ok,relax,, im only a noob,,and i dont have that idea...

but i'll try it for the next session...

LOL,,really,, the animax one is nice...

:thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back