• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

play offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have compter shop and i want to play offline ep6s2 all cfg and param.ini are 127.0.0.1, all servers Up but when they play the game "internet disconnected do you want to reconnect it again" still? note: im not playing on the same pc ok... do i need to edit game.exe? if so how? no tutorials here

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no play 127.0.0.1 is for 1 pc only.
download hamachi on the server create network. on othere pc install hamachi too then join on network. on the server the ip of hamachi will be on param.ini and cfg. also in client server side firewall from server side and client side must be off

Last edited:
Upvote 0
zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have compter shop and i want to play offline ep6s2 all cfg and param.ini are 127.0.0.1, all servers Up but when they play the game "internet disconnected do you want to reconnect it again" still? note: im not playing on the same pc ok... do i need to edit game.exe? if so how? no tutorials here
and also you must edit param.ini and off your firewall ! kuha mo ? XD

Upvote 0
Back