Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Player or single?

Reaction score
what would ya all rather be tied down withsome 1 or be single and goin out and pullin?

me my self although goin out with just the m8s aint the same ne more coz no pullin comps id ratha have some 1 lol i h8 bein single lol

whats ur apinion?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
At the mo, I kinda wanna be single but last time I spilt with ym gf (for a week lol) I felt lost lol so we go bk togeather, cant live with em and cant live without em.

Atm I'd rather be playing the field since its summer. Prob change ma mind, I usually do lol. How long u been with sarah now m8?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
being single was good in japan cos i was going out all the time but its a lil more sucky over here cos i cant go out as much lol

its all ways more fun bing single on hol

rather do both lol

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
well not always... depends of u really love the girl.. if u do than u never wanna be single again. but when the relationship starts to be "boring" u do wanna be single and party with others

Back