Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Playing gunz on LAN

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey first i want to say gunz private server is cool!
But i made one on lan, when anyone else at my network joined he couldn't see me. The only thing he saw was a character with a symbol above his head. I know this was also a problem at the normal server but once i fixed it and we could see eachother but i forgot how i did. Can anybody tell me a solution?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you have a router,
goto cmd, type ipconfig /all , get the ip address and both of you need to type that ip address into the ip field.
Thats only or LAN people.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm i can try that but i got a same like problem when i try online. I've opened port 8900 and 6000 both udp and tcp. Then i connected at 192.186.2.171 and a friend of mine at my ouside ip and we could talk to eachother in the channel chat but we both get an error when we are in game.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
go to releses click on Q&A then go to the bottum then click on AE fix and use that as your gunz.exe

Upvote 0
Back