Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Please Get In And Help Me!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys im new here and please tell me, i wanna know how to connet to private server!
lets say ive updated the lin age (but i didnt cuz every time its "connection refused by the update server" or something like that)
how do i add a new ip and how do i register to the server i really wanna know please help me!!!!! :3dflagsdo

Reaction score
u can d/l the l2 file and add it to ur System folder
C:\Program Files\Lineage II\System
to find more prv server go to

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
darkstar after u download the client version and did the autupatch u will need to put this file called (l2.ini) to your lineage2 folder>>system this file make the game to connect the private server u want to play in lets say u want play angel server u go to the post and download the l2.ini file from there or u can just go here then u extract the file in the RAR to the system folder of lineage2 this will make the game connect to angel server i hope now u understand...

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
THANK U SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!! but now how do i Sign into the server???
what site i am suposed to go or i just need to put my nickname and password???

Upvote 0
Reaction score
sorry to interupt...oldmage...y cant i connect to angel server when i already auto-patched it and put the L2.rar files in to the System. and is the login an auto create acc.??

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah right as terron said most of private servers have auto registar somtimes the server is down so u cant go in..... most of servers also have serverstatus(online/ofline) if u wnt to know the status of angel server go to here.....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back