Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please Help me with this!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , as i know that ragezoners are smart i decided to ask if someone has a fix for my problem here at ragezone !

My problem is , when i listen to music i can hear the background of the song but not what the people sing , its so with every single music i got on my comp this problem started since yesterday , and when i for example play counter-strike i can hear other people shoot with guns and stuff but when i shoot i dont hear my weapon?
Whats the problem , and since i got an security update on my computer i got a program called antivirus XP 2008 , never sawn it before but i got 2700 viruses it says :O But my Norton antivirus says i only got 100 :O Well just said that if it was something about the sound , well help me please!!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
antivirus xp 2008, is a virus itself. i know this because this pc has exactly the same thing. and its an absolute witch to remove so good luck ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
full format will remove it, unfortunately removes everything else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i just got it that its an virus im looking for a solution at the internet , i will tell u the solution if i find one

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no rush its only my brothers pc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well , i fixed it yesterday , the fix is that i downloaded a cracked version of a progam called
Spyhunter v3 it scanned comp deleted and restart comp and voila its done , but back to the sound how do i update sound card driver?

Back