Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am willing to pay you if you can help me get my cabal server online to the public i have everything ready i just cant get me centos to ping my physical machine my physical machine is 192.168.1.2 and i need my centos to be 192.168.1.4 and i cant seem to get it to go through when i ping 192.168.1.2 on my vm centos i will pay you will all the donation money that i recive from the server on my server if you can help please pm me back or email me at whitfield.e.cody@gmail.com

P.S= i have a 2wire router

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's a lot of GUIDE'S regarding your question :)
GUIDE'S ARE LOCATED IN TUTORIAL SECTION

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Please keep in mind that posts like these are actually against the rules as any recruitment or offering of payment for a certain job should be in the Team Recruitment - MMORPG Extra - RaGEZONE forums. Please change your post accordingly before it gets deleted and maybe add some more details of the setup you've created so people can help you here.

Upvote 0
Back