Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please Write A Working Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, ALL YOUR GUIDES SUCK, there is only 1 guide that is actually half decent which is still a bad guide.

First off. TELL US WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME.

2nd. TELL US WHERE TO GET THE RIGHT PATCHES. Don't just give us a link and say "Its on there somewhere" PROVIDE A DIRECT LINK.

3rd. TELL US HOW TO INSTALL THE FILES, WHAT GOES WHERE ETC.

4th. PROVIDE A GOOD LINK TO LAUNCHER.

5th. TELL US HOW TO GET INTO A SERVER.

Its not all that hard! All your guides say is just "download these and play" THEY DON'T TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH THEM AFTER! I ENEDED UP UNINSTALLING A3 BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET IT TO WORK BECAUSE NONE OF THE GUIDES WERE GOOD ENOUGH.

Reaction score
What part are you stuck on o.o''

I thought it was pretty self explanatory, unless you don't have as much common sense?
Yeah, I had some problems installing it...common sense helped some, if not much.
What part r u stuck on?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you weren't so lazy, u could read that actually there's no working link to client (!)
If u have 300mb ftp, i can upload it for larger community, if not, sry but don't bother
All the rest files are posted on this board. just read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back