Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Pls help me someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maverix

i have this problem. i logg in everything seems to be fine then when i started to play i will automatically quit the game. for dark elf i will quit when in loading screen. for the others i get to go in but will quit auto after some time. PLs help me.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
thats cuz the server crahses on you and sometimes it can do it every time you login i recomend you play lineage II storm best server barely crash

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried Dark Elf yesterday, and it works! I am glad they finally had the time to implement the most powerful race.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fark the blade dancer... it sucks... comapared to the other option.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
my clients weird i looked at screenshots of plate armors on human chars and then looked at my human char and its weird cuz mine looks totaly diffarent

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Erm... ghost... nvm, no comment. Blade Dancer is obsolete to THE class, and yes Dark Elf is the most powerful.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes human has it to... but please tell me what you see for Dark Elve, of course you didn't check there, you went straight to the humans. If you had a hint of intelligence, that is what you would have done, gone to the dark elve place first. Plus when did you start playing this game? I played closed beta, and I started pretty much towards the beggining.
*backround music-violin plays*

[EDIT]
Wait, I didn't explain it to you, did I? Alright here it goes, there are sub classes, now that it is cleared up, please go on with your base-less unresearched material.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back