Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plus EMU R2 - Disappearing Furni

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a problem with my Plus Emulator Revision 2 by AKIIX where some, not all, of my furni will disappear when I leave the room. I've had a look around the database and looked to see if there were any MySQL query errors but I've got nothing. It seems as if the furniture's room_id doesn't get updated in the database but its weird because it only happens to some furniture not all furniture's.

If you're able to help, go ahead because I'm stuck.
Cheers!

Furni's that don't update:
- Bottle in Accessories

Trying to find more to narrow down what type of furni cause this problem.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got a problem with my Plus Emulator Revision 2 by AKIIX where some, not all, of my furni will disappear when I leave the room. I've had a look around the database and looked to see if there were any MySQL query errors but I've got nothing. It seems as if the furniture's room_id doesn't get updated in the database but its weird because it only happens to some furniture not all furniture's.

If you're able to help, go ahead because I'm stuck.
Cheers!

Furni's that don't update:
- Bottle in Accessories

Trying to find more to narrow down what type of furni cause this problem.
I have same problem, someone help! :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to HabboHotel/Items/Interactor/InteractorSpinningBottle.cs

Replace:
PHP:
Item.UpdateState(true, false);

To:
PHP:
Item.UpdateState(false, false);

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Go to HabboHotel/Items/Interactor/InteractorSpinningBottle.cs

Replace:
PHP:
Item.UpdateState(true, false);

To:
PHP:
Item.UpdateState(false, false);

I've done that. Still when you unload room after a couple mins the chairs and stuff are all over the place.

Upvote 0
Back