Point Blank Client Change

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear developers, would someone know how to adapt a game client for a server i am using

Is there a way to get game to pick specific ports?

im currently using @QuietCode 's server and pb phantom client that i have slightly tweeked.

Server, Client.
(http://forum.ragezone.com/f904/release-pointblank19-source-happy-1170804/)

and i would like to change to PB tam client

(must use a vpn to access it if you are from North America)

Reason for this is that it is the latest Version and its in english.

Thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, one of the processes to change the client is to use the Point Blank SDK

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need PBSDK. For use the newer client you need to change all the network. From v3.34+ the network is different (I think only the initial packet or the packets encryption).

You need to sniff the packet and understand how encryption work. If you are not a developer you don't even start, it would be impossible for you. :laugh:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah im not a programmer, i was hoping someone has done it before and would post a tutorial.

I only wonder now, are there any easier ways ?

Regardless,

Thank you everyone for tips, i guess ill have to stick to the old client =)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to change the structure a little (login server)In the new version (pb), most of the opcodes have been changed.At the moment, there is already a release of the v3 version of the client. Also, all protocols and structures, opcodes have already been published and are in the Share.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for the reply, this was way back when i tried creating an pb na server. I have since moved on, and just helping with the development of a friend's project We have also moved from v42 on to a new client and server that we spoke about on VK.

Last edited:
Upvote 0