• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Point Blank Section ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
common @MentaL
for not working warrock you open section
and for working point blank emulator you wont
lame

I'm not from the Warrock section, but if you think a game gets a section for a non-functional game, you're quite mistaken.
Maybe the links are down and the section is inactive at the moment, but at one point, it had enough devotion for it to become a seperate section.

Reaction score
For a section to Point Blank? As CrystalCoder said, Warrock has a section and the section is dead. Point Blank has only 1~2 released emulators and I do not see any progress.
MentaL
MKZ Online has released the source code and does not have a section. Point Blank has only incomplete emulators and are wanting a section?

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure there's enough votes for it already, but I vote +1 for the section. It has a lot of support/users here on Ragezone + I wouldn't have to go looking far to find files and help for it :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GOOD !! The question is the following, I see so many people interested in the area "PB" WHAT good would have a more interesting area so, if you have a few members who contribute to help. Before organizing this area, give a look to "SECTION EXTRA" and see if it has many members who help with such desired POINT BLANK.
Do not mean to be rude, it is a section over all body will have to work, I do not know if this would be the right word.
Good and that's what I think ..

Sorry my english sucks, Using #GoogleTranslate

Status
Not open for further replies.