Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Point Pleasent

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Damn, that place looks really nice.

Where abouts was this exactly, like Majorca or something?

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looking sexy. ;)

on topic - very nice :O Over here you would be an idiot to surf.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Havent seen (by my eye) a bigger wave then that since waves here in the UK are smaller then that, imagine that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a great time, where is Point Pleasant because I've heard of it before. ^^

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Havent seen (by my eye) a bigger wave then that since waves here in the UK are smaller then that, imagine that.

That sucks. You Brits are missing out on the fun :(

Santa Barbara? Good beaches? :D

Definetly. One of the best around the world lol. Buy a surfboard today!

Sounds like you had a great time, where is Point Pleasant because I've heard of it before. ^^

If your in the Bronx, then Point Pleasent like 3 hours drive away from you. Its in New Jersey.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And if there was waves that size, if you wiped out you would get a mouth full of sewage and freeze your gonads off.

The chicks in England however, hell yeah. Walking through a university in summer is awesome!

Thats true, I got slapped by my GF for looking at other girls. :scratch:

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And if there was waves that size, if you wiped out you would get a mouth full of sewage and freeze your gonads off.

The chicks in England however, hell yeah. Walking through a university in summer is awesome!

Aye ive been to England and ive seen your chicks. Then i went back home and missed them :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn you guys are lucky on this matter. You find good chicks all over the place.
I go out to see chicks who are butt ugly, covered in the burkha, cute but totally covered clothes, fat and exposing .. and crap like that.

Finding a good gurl here is like a real pain and that's why I don't let go of any I get my hands on. :D

P.S: When I meant good gurl, I meant by looks and not nature. It's even more fuckin hard - actually near impossible to find that combo .. :( .. not just here I guess .. all over the world.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn you guys are lucky on this matter. You find good chicks all over the place.
I go out to see chicks who are butt ugly, covered in the burkha, cute but totally covered clothes, fat and exposing .. and crap like that.

Finding a good gurl here is like a real pain and that's why I don't let go of any I get my hands on. :D

P.S: When I meant good gurl, I meant by looks and not nature. It's even more fuckin hard - actually near impossible to find that combo .. :( .. not just here I guess .. all over the world.

Guess I was kinda lucky to find the combo :p I dont know wether you guys would think shes hot but i definetly do :p

I Rule MU - Point Pleasent - RaGEZONE Forums

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Lol man, where you at?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guess I was kinda lucky to find the combo :p I dont know wether you guys would think shes hot but i definetly do :p

Ye. She's got a hot body. Take that as a compliment.. :D ..

Lol man, where you at?

India .. dont ask further .. :| .. and on top of that am in the entertainment business and I gotta move around with crap loads of ego in fron of females here and that kinda limits my options to a great extent .. :( ..

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
India .. dont ask further .. :| .. and on top of that am in the entertainment business and I gotta move around with crap loads of ego in fron of females here and that kinda limits my options to a great extent .. :( ..

Man, I feel sorry for you...

Though, theres some hot indians, just try and open your eyes abit Lulz.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are so many hot indian girls near where i live. how come you dont find them in india?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man, I feel sorry for you...

Though, theres some hot indians, just try and open your eyes abit Lulz.

Ah.. not much to feel sorry about really ..
After having nearly all kinda relationships (serious / lust / love / like / infactuation / wateva fits in ) .. I've come down to a final conclusion that single life is the most perfect life possible coz in that it's all what you want and how you want over changing for someone else...

When the real "LOVE" does happen to me someday, maybe then I'll start thinking different but until that day love would be nothing but shenanigans to me.

There are so many hot indian girls near where i live. how come you dont find them in india?

Coz they're all there? 0.o

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well give it some time is all I can say!

AMG! I just realized i havent asked that many people on rz for their msns. Lets start with you insane. MSN nao pl0x! :eek:

Back