• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Point The modification is invalid and always shows

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Point ~]_L2XG]]8QBGW%@NT%VL{T - Point The modification is invalid and always shows - RaGEZONE Forums The modification is invalid and always shows 1000000

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
谢谢你!!!!

您必须找到“userinfofrompublisher”表,右键单击它并设计表,转到fdCash部分,然后在那里进行编辑。
thank you

Good brother, I changed it there, but the 1000000 displayed in the game will not reduce the purchase of any items

He seems to be locked. I can only know how much I have left by referring to the formcash

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PointView attachment 170493The modification is invalid and always shows 1000000

i'm also looking for a way to edit unlimited amount of player's cash, i just know that to remove unlimited cash i have to go to the server folder and add the "#" character to the unlimited (#unlimitedcash) then reset it server it will be 0 cash .
- If u know how to edit cash for User , pls tell me , or i can pay for it . tks

Upvote 0
Back