• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Poke soul file (pokemon soulless/pkmnhelios)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is PokemonSoulless RPG Source Code, this is nothing to do with pkmnhelios at all. The rpg was hacked by GodNum then created into pkmnhelios after planet, so basically there my old rpg. I feel annoyed at the fact everyone is saying its the old helios even though its PokemonSoulless!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most deprecated source codes at all, all very similar to the pokemon creed source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes. I put in checklogin2.php , functions.php , config.php, and others pages..
can you tellme please, the pages ? i think i forgot one ..

what version of xampp IS REQUIRED?

You noob, add your own database name and poop.

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
All Pokemon rights are the property of Nintendo's. The rights are not for sale. Every game you can not created for the Nintendo, that's illegal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source Code are the property of three people (im included and have contact with em), by this I mean the server side programming..

The only person we have given approval of to use the source is danchy13

How about we settle this in court huh? you people who use this source up for it? Im sure am.. I hope you got a good attorney..

I own copyright to the Core source so please just stop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source Code are the property of three people (im included and have contact with em), by this I mean the server side programming..

The only person we have given approval of to use the source is danchy13

How about we settle this in court huh? you people who use this source up for it? Im sure am.. I hope you got a good attorney..

Show me a contract, where is written down you are owning eye burning stealed php-code with multiple copyright infractions against global companys.
Stop spreading your damn posts and lies!

I own copyright to the Core source so please just stop.

You own nothing, you added code snippets and security issues to a source you're not owning in any case.

Anyone can use the source without getting in trouble with those wastage guys.

I recomme creating your own game, at least not using this one or anything related to the pokemon creed source, cause its old, deprecated and very vulnerable.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I agree , why not just make your own game ???
pokemon creed isn't even the best , i would rather play Garden or Vortex
Or maybe you guys can work together and make an actual Browser Pokemon Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This whole topic needs to be deleted.
I'm using it because I need a base to do my own pokémon mmorpg, I need to contact you to get permision to turn my pokémmo online (Have ajax-chat and ajax-map with other engine it's really have o lot of new features).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using it because I need a base to do my own pokémon mmorpg, I need to contact you to get permision to turn my pokémmo online (Have ajax-chat and ajax-map with other engine it's really have o lot of new features).

You don't need his permission.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, that a way to fix the "Database error", change the config.php to it:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back