Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Police chase live on TV, then..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've recently seen pretty sick things on police on your heels and that is pretty sick because i saw some guy who didn't take his pill and took his cars to the police station and wrecked all the police cars with driving against them. The police where literally on his tail while he slowly drove away. Then he noticed obviously that the police was behind him and they where in a chase.

The car drove in to the old castle of the queen of England or such and literally made a trip around it while being chased by the cops.

Pretty sick how it ended up when they tried to run away when they could've drove a whole circuit around.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well I'll have to be honest and i don't say it quiet much but that must of been a pretty quiet scary experience as you don't know what is going to be happening when he passes by. Maybe he'll step out maybe he'll drive his care in to your house. Maybe He'll step out and jump in your house.. Pretty scary i don't really dare to live in to those sorts of districts.

And though that the people only drive in the night and in the evening because then the ways are all clear.

Reaction score
So... no one else is remotely interested as to why this guy was filming his TV at this exact moment... ?

I'm fairly sure it's real. There's a news report .

It looked like the bloke lives on the corner of the main road the chase was happening on so I'm guessing he was just going to film the chase go by but the guy happened to turn into the street

Must of been happening for a while because there's a some pretty decent quality footage.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Unreal, it can't be so real, and the police moving outside should be much much faster..

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Unreal, it can't be so real, and the police moving outside should be much much faster..

Fair enough the guy came off of a 4 lane road but when you're driving through residential LA, you can't exactly be doing any more than 40-50mph given there are other road users! That and it's a police tactical game to wait for the perfect moment to stop a suspect.

Reaction score
Plus they said at the start, he drivers slows down once he goes through sets of lights, maybe he slowed down. Most 17yo's don't have that good of driving skills so one would assume they would need to slow down for corners.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is realistic.

If you see it on tv, and you notice that it is somewhere around your corner, of course you then grab a camara to record it. That is the most common thing you can probably do, so i think that this is not even close to fake.

duck You
Reaction score
If you watch from 28 to like 32, you can tell as he passes by his TV the car is still in a 4 laned road and not a residential area.

If you think it's real, you're an idiot.

Back