Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Poll]Which EP4 client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made this poll for us to know which ep4 client (basis for our development) should we use.

@Mod if you find it inappropriate, you may please delete this thread.

It is to confusing that we are using 3 or 4 different clients, don't you think we can develop faster if we focus on just one client as our basis?

Thanks
-cruzades

copy paste from here
1. 123Ran - 1

You may add your fav client too if you want.

NOTE: use and observer quote tags in copying and pasting.

Thanks again

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cruzades

for me i want my own client. so that i have my own design,features,originality in my server.i dont want to be spoon feed like what i have done on the other year.

sorry for this reply delete this if you dont like..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I mean was, client as a basis for development, if all are in place (encryption/decryption.. an alike), then you can do what you want to the developed client.

a simple scenario is:

e.g.
client-x (mapslist.ini is for 3 field server) - dev developed all the fixes etc.
client-y (mapslist.ini is for 1 field server) - dev developed just the skills.

end user..
he uses client-x and it works fine.. then he found another link for client-y, and uses it.. boom it will cause error for sure at his end.

you get what i mean?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@all
good idea i think we need focus in 1 client then try to edit or decrype to get a perfect client if failed used another client.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
123ran client for me, i got no errors, just mix anf mix of npctalk, glogic, anf gui,

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just mix your client until the errors are gone (usually 123Ran + 2046 client are ENOUGH) and then make your GLogic or use a glogic that you like best
no need more than that

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TS

for me i would prefer ranph or myrosso with the new gui we have right now and the full server files and database of ranph or myrosso with the perfect editors so i can run a full duplicate error free server (with no gameguard)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kingran for me my error is only alignment of lvl and dialog box. all character and mix are good and ep4 weapon

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in 123ran when i drag my mouse on ep4 weapon my client will be crushed can you solved this problem? look the animation of kingran when you used skill or buffs player will shout or sound effect.

Upvote 0
Back