Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

portal to gurubashi arena ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some one tell me what are the coordiates for gurubashi arena ? or at least to booty bay. i wanna spwn a portal a portal to there.
i thried .addgo -13152.9 342.729 52.1328 , but it dont work :spock:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn,it still dont work...
do some1 know how to make a portal to gurubashi arena with other cmd,or other coordinates, or if some one knows how to make it,just write me the cmd and the coordinates , 4 example .worldport -1234.5678 or somethin :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here u r >>>

Booty Bay : ".worldport 0 -14406.6 419.353 22.3907"
Arena : ".worldport 0 -13152.9 342.729 52.1328"

Enjoy.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
.addgo is the command to spawn a gameobject. Here's the syntax for a .worldport command:
.worldport MAPID X Y Z
Also, you can use the .tele command to teleport to quite a few places by name. Caps are required, and make sure you use no spaces. ex. .tele ArathiBasin
Type .tele while ingame to see a small list of places you can teleport to (I noticed it doesn't display a full list)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here u r >>>

Booty Bay : ".worldport 0 -14406.6 419.353 22.3907"
Arena : ".worldport 0 -13152.9 342.729 52.1328"

Enjoy.

omfg! i wanna make a portal to teh arena,not just to go there. i wanna make a portal,so teh others players can use it and 2 port there... oO lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
-_- Look in the gameobject_template table in your database and see if there is a portal to the arena. If not, you'll have to make one yourself. Or, make an NPC that teleports you there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-_- Look in the gameobject_template table in your database and see if there is a portal to the arena. If not, you'll have to make one yourself. Or, make an NPC that teleports you there.

omfg, and how i can make a portal in teh gameobject ? imma still newbie at these things... :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! <-- Get's annoying, don't it? ^_~

There's a thread somewhere on this forum that explains how to make your own portals, just scout through the pages 'till you find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what site/program do you use to get coords? The reason i ask is because Kobold V3 wont spawn boats.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! omfg! <-- Get's annoying, don't it? ^_~

There's a thread somewhere on this forum that explains how to make your own portals, just scout through the pages 'till you find it.

yep,its annoying ^^ well,guess i'll check out teh page with teh portals then :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make a copy of portal to stormwind in gameobject_template, do a few changes to your new made copy. Insert a new areatrigger with the xyz coordinate of the arena in areatrigger_template, make sure to link the new made areatrigger id with the gameobject. It's very simple if you know what you're doing.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@Noobicide: use .where to get your current location.

Back