• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ports on warrock server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello Iam opend server with that http://forum.ragezone.com/f827/release-warrock-toxiic-core-xor-1094420/index4.html#post8647166 the server work to me but when my friend try he cant
ariel1755 - ports on warrock server - RaGEZONE Forums
plise help me , this is the port that iam opend
, and this is my gameserver i dont know why the gameserver show me that ports

plis help me , thex for help !!!

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Toxiic's version uses Player2Server if I'm not correct, they use the following TCP ports aswell Server: 10375, 10376.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Toxiic's version uses Player2Server if I'm not correct, they use the following TCP ports aswell Server: 10375, 10376.

Not sure why, but you're ignoring my posts.. Could you at least tell me how to fix the issues when you create a room and people can't join until you start it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure why, but you're ignoring my posts.. Could you at least tell me how to fix the issues when you create a room and people can't join until you start it?
If you will fix my problem I fix yours because nobody can to join to my server so if you fix my problem I can to fix yours

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I didn't write these files so I can only provide limited support for them.

Dont work :( Did you have anther way?
I think someone posted something similar in the past, there should be a part that parses clan information. I think it's located around there.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't write these files so I can only provide limited support for these.

I think someone posted something similar in the past, there should be a part that parses clan information. I think it's located around there.

thenx I realized the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back