Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Posibility to use NEW EP3 Skills to EP4??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi to all.. sorry for this newbie question, is it possible to use the new skills from EP3 to EP4?? THNX..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think yes bcoz jolins said item ssf ep3 can be use on ep4 and sir aus had sent his tutorial about make some animation work on ep4 i think..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes ep3 skill can merge 2 ep4 server but need a lot of work... but why need 2 do that.. its already release ep4 skill until lvl 300 same as ep3 skill..u can get it at link 4 important threat... if u dont want it u can follow sir aus guide 2 add new skill 4 ep4.. then create our own skill with your style...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create own skill little hard i think..
i also dont know how to create it...
just finish creating armour...

Upvote 0
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes ep3 skill can merge 2 ep4 server but need a lot of work... but why need 2 do that.. its already release ep4 skill until lvl 300 same as ep3 skill..u can get it at link 4 important threat... if u dont want it u can follow sir aus guide 2 add new skill 4 ep4.. then create our own skill with your style...

ep4 skills up to 300 sad to say its (badoy) according to most of the player ehhee

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what OA?
Is badoy something like bad, lame, disgusting, or stupid?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OA = Over actiing,
what he means by baduy is the skill for episode 4 is over exagerated, hehehe

Upvote 0
Back