Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Potentially Forsaken world 2 link(Chinese)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I might have found forsaken world 2 Chinese Client after my researchs but the problem it requires pan baidu ,can someone check this,maybe it could work?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The problem with mmorpg official sites ,you download the lastest version.I just wanted to find the FW2 with demon and reapers
well if you do find it, and get it translated to english post it here and i'll see if i make a vm

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already found a FW2 client and uploaded it,but can't find a way to change language yet.It's very unlikely that I will find a way to make it english.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think the op is trying to find server files to go with the client

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still also try to find servor files from china web .At least I'm starting to find things..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After hours of research today this is the best I could find
I really have no luck )
The hours of Research today didn't bear any fruits )

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chinese client from server. Riotoka, you were looking for a game client? . Please copy your data files from client. Sorry my bad english. Link

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was looking for things such as client and servor files for newer version of game.That's why I've been going through the chinese web through the last days.Thanks for trying to help anyway.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well,I don't understand chinese but I use the chinese web engines and try to find things by trying different chinese key words.I didn't find any decent chinese web pages so far ...
Google translate helps me!
I have Already opent Hundreds of pages but nothing satisfying...
As much as it's like looking for a needle in a haystack ,it's still better than nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was from a nostalgic time when I was trying to find interesting stuff from chinese web.
At least,it helped me figure out how to get chinese client from shenmo wanmei.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I was looking for things such as client and servor files for newer version of game.That's why I've been going through the chinese web through the last days.Thanks for trying to help anyway.

server files? not exist. the only reason anything beyond Dysil is public is because of me. whenever someone else wishes to step up to the plate and let Wanmei consume 2.5 years of their life, feel free.

Upvote 0
Back