Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Prehosted] Lewis-smiffy's Prehosted v17 dcrs [Prehosted]

Do you find my dcr helpful ?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice loader i have one so i dont need it but nice :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well v17 is the only 1s i could setup at that moment in time ill make other versions soon this is only my first

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well some servers are still V17 lol, they are meant to be "retros" (old) thats why we call em Retros because they are Old habbo styles.....So V17 is older than the current lol..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well some servers are still V17 lol, they are meant to be "retros" (old) thats why we call em Retros because they are Old habbo styles.....So V17 is older than the current lol..
Yep cuz people wid like debbo or otha servers that are not holo have trouble finding loaders :gun_smili

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good! V17! Thanks! Only a question: Lewis i hosted my own DCR'S but i can't change clothes what DCR'S base u used?

Andres

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Huh, I never found v17. How about you uploading/giving download link to it then I can host v16,v17,v18,v23 and v25(maybe). OT: nice DCRS. I would use if I didn't have my own and if Sulake didn't close me down.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice Release. :D This willl help People who cant Host there own . !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Huh, I never found v17. How about you uploading/giving download link to it then I can host v16,v17,v18,v23 and v25(maybe). OT: nice DCRS. I would use if I didn't have my own and if Sulake didn't close me down.

Sorry i wont be uploading em

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for double post couldnt eddit my other post for some reason
well added new furni and should be running smoothly please report to me with any problems (on the v19 furni the teleporter,globe, and like 1 more dont work)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great 1 - 9/10, i needed that ;) will be using that now.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good! V17! Thanks! Only a question: Lewis i hosted my own DCR'S but i can't change clothes what DCR'S base u used?

Andres

I had this problem with my DCRs..

I was using v18 CTTs in v16 DCRs.. if not that then its your figure-data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back