Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Premium,Maps and Warps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can any 1 to say me how to add this to all new player...? oh and how to add bad santa and sock`s card :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i thought there where a Search-panel at the Top of this site..well..my vault..sry...

if you try to search some Threads,you will find a lot of answeres...

even in the Signature of Chumpy,with all Guides and helpfully stuff...

Regards

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MisterMinister is right - auto premium and warps are one of the oldest questions and has been answered many many times. There is a guide in my sig on how to do it.

Adding mobs and drops is also a very old question and anybody that has even looked at the mmap and terrain files in data_world should be more than capable of editing. I have done 2 whole guides on drops, one even had an example file you could compare to your own to see what i changed. It is literally copy and paste a line, then edit the itemidx or mobid. Guides shouldn't even be necessary for something this simple.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MisterMinister is right - auto premium and warps are one of the oldest questions and has been answered many many times. There is a guide in my sig on how to do it.

Adding mobs and drops is also a very old question and anybody that has even looked at the mmap and terrain files in data_world should be more than capable of editing. I have done 2 whole guides on drops, one even had an example file you could compare to your own to see what i changed. It is literally copy and paste a line, then edit the itemidx or mobid. Guides shouldn't even be necessary for something this simple.

Agreed, all you really have to do is browse through the server files and see whats what. mmap, terain, level, mobs, optpool, its all there just have a look and you can answer your own question.

Upvote 0
Back