Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Premium Ticket

Reaction score
Whats a premium ticket for? I found it in IJJI Gunz.

<!-- Premium Ticket -->
<ITEM id="700001" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_700001" slot="none" type="ticket" ticket_type="admission"
weapon="" res_sex="a" res_level="0" iscash="true" weight="0" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_700001" />

<!-- Premium Ticket -->
<STR id="ZITEM_NAME_700001">Admission Ticket</STR>
<STR id="ZITEM_DESC_700001">Ticket that allows you admission into a pay channel.</STR>

I didn't know they had a pay channel. Whats that for?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this i would also like to know but sines ijji have not use them or this i dont think ppl would know

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's only used in BrGunz. BrGunz used to be pay-to-play so most channels and game modes required you to pay to get into.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool How Could I Set This Up Because I Want Like A Admin Only Channel And I Can Give These Tickets Only To Admins To Get In.RepublicOfAstra Can You Help Me Set This Up?

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know how they work. I've never really cared and I don't play Brazil Gunz. Besides, admin channel is stupid. If you need to talk to them, make a locked room or talk in IRC or IM.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Admin Channel Is For Playing With Admins Vs Admins And Not With The Other Members

Upvote 0

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes it is for brgunz... you buy a ticket then you are allowed to play in every server...

Obs.: buy with cash

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes it is for brgunz... you buy a ticket then you are allowed to play in every server...

Obs.: buy with cash

thats true.
But, If you look in the IJJI Zitem, Its listed as a lower item. I think they will probally implement it some day.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That Would Suck If They Did Most Of The Players Would Leave Too!
um no they wouldent?
Its basically like paying for a premium item.. The advantage would be a channel where Noobs wouldent be allowed. so obviously it would be good if they put it in.

Upvote 0
Back