• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PreventOwnerAfkKick - Arcturus Plugin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What does the plugin do?
Just like on the real Habbo, this will prevent the room owner from being auto kicked by the AFK timer.
It also prevents high ranked staff members from being auto kicked.

How do I install the plugin?
Just put the .jar file into the folder named plugins.
There are no additional configs.

Latest compiled version (1.0.7):

Source code:

Be sure to give rep by clicking here if I helped out :)

P.S. If Wesley is reading this, you need to change the event reason to 'KICKED_IDLE'!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cool, first plugin being released.

For anyone else interested in writing plugins for Arcturus check out this tutorial: http://forum.ragezone.com/f335/arcturus-plugins-tutorial-1106722/

EDIT:

I was told that room owners never get kicked from being idle to long on Habbo. So I added that to 1.0.8. (Was not even 1 line to add :p)

Still want to say goodjob to Beny. for creating a plugin :) Keep it up :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I guess you could change the plugin to do the exact opposite to keep it relevant now that its original purpose has been added to the emulator itself :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I guess you could change the plugin to do the exact opposite to keep it relevant now that its original purpose has been added to the emulator itself :)

People could still use the plugin for previous versions without this change :)

Back