Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Prison Break Season 4

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey!,
Ive been watching prison break since season 1 on Five :). And Season 1 was probably my favourite so far, and well Prison Break season 4 started yesterday on Sky1, and tbh it looks great from what i seen lol...Does anyone else watch it and what do you think of it :)..and your fav season / episode

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea Season 4 is basically Season 3 lol because season 3 had like 13 episodes, and others have like 24 or whatever xD..and yea they went on strike i heard lol...Prison break pwns i think lol, And the new twist is ok i suppose...

The first episode of Season 4 reminded me of the Film "The Usual Suspects" Where they are all gathered in a room lol, Before speaking to the police etc etc..

But yea its good and looking forward to next week Episode 2 xD

This Time = Dead Time!
Reaction score
Yeah I watch it, seems season 4 has more of an Alias flavor to it.

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea Gumby thats what i noticed too lol, Plus with the syllah or whatever it is called lol, i think this is all the season is going to be about XD

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Prison break is a really nice show :)

Haven't watched the s4 episodes yet, cus they aren't out in denmark yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the new episode aired monday right? if so i saw it lol mad nice start =) but they r streching the story a bit much?

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They got out of a prison in season, got out of another season in season 2(the one in mexico, i think) and now in season 3(i think), they are going to kill The Company or w/e. It's a good show. The guy with the British accent and the girl with black hair died. The guy with the British accent was pretty cool.

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I watched it to but im confused because i dont get it anymore.

Season 4 is now the very last season of prisonbreak (they said) and they gonna make now the 'prisonbreak game' for the PS3 and Xbox (that one comes in february 2009)

Atm i got season 1&2 on dvd, end september comes season 3 in the stores here.

Season 4 got 22 episodes i guess. and the company dies, michael stays with sara, and sucre with LJ and whistlers girlfriend :p

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll stick to 1 and 2, thnx.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
season 4 is asskicking
or maybe cause its the only series worth to watch till lost season 5 starts

Back