Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Priston tale

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently working on a project, which I want to expand worldwide, it could have 3 or 5 languages for optimal development. I currently have the project online, I am making edits and working on new systems, whether exclusive or not. I'm looking to have more ideas, make something good, lasting, and most importantly, that users like. For me, it would be great to get to Stream or EpicGames. Greetings to all! I hope not to bother.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to break your bubble, but you're developing a pirated game Priston Tale. There's no chance you'll get onto Steam/Epic Games. And if you do manage to get on Steam It's possible you're breaking Steam TOS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to break your bubble, but you're developing a pirated game Priston Tale. There's no chance you'll get onto Steam/Epic Games. And if you do manage to get on Steam It's possible you're breaking Steam TOS.
Just as there are still some people who can't specifically distinguish between Call of Duty and Medal of Honor or even Battlefield, you can't say that these latecomers are pirated after changing skins, interfaces, or even plot directions. Existence is reasonable. Model movements are worthless. Can you tell the difference between being killed by WW1 pistols and WWII pistols and sci-fi close-range headshots in different games?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just as there are still some people who can't specifically distinguish between Call of Duty and Medal of Honor or even Battlefield, you can't say that these latecomers are pirated after changing skins, interfaces, or even plot directions. Existence is reasonable. Model movements are worthless. Can you tell the difference between being killed by WW1 pistols and WWII pistols and sci-fi close-range headshots in different games?
Even if you'd completely overhaul the visual frontend, replace all sound effects/models/animations/ui. You'd still be breaking the copyrights to post on Steam/Epic Games. And well if you're going to be replacing all of it, you might as well develop on a better engine to make a better new game. PristonTale private servers cant exist on Steam. Not sure why this has to be argued. If it was possible I'd have settled my services on there long ago.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Unless you make your own engine or port the game to unreal or so (of course must have visual changes) else Steam will be renamed into Dream. Better you can do whatever you want, then host it your own, try to avoid the vision of Masang (or whatever the current dev), so they won't DMCA u.

Back