private server amber mangos Mangos 

Reaction score
i can play from my pc no problem i took the installation folder and copied it to my sons computer after i was able to log in.

i have ports 80, 3724, 8084, 8085 open
I setup my dns to my internal ip adress 192.168.1.101
i setup my windows hosts as follows
127.0.0.1 localhost
70.77.71.90 sduchnych.dyndns.org
192.168.1.101 sduchnych.dyndns.org

i changed computer 2 to setrealm blahblah.dyndns.org
I opened sqlog connected to realmd and changed realmlist to my internal ip adress 192.168.1.101
When i type my sduchnych.dyndns.org in 2nd computer ie window i get the account management page but still will not connect to server
am i missing something simple to allow incomming connections ?
i tried a_diagnostice folder exe named server_status
and i get
accessable from internet NO
also mysql port 3308= in use by another program
any ideas ?
would apreciate any guidance help on this please and thanks !

edit* 3308 port is open was in use by ambergui lol.....

Sigh........... simple but a real pain. I didnt test it yet computer in use. I was playing around with realmlist.wtf on the server computer seeing if i could connect using dns and had no problems so i thought well wait.... i tried random letters in the realmlist.wtf and yet still i could log in to my server???? abit more digging and i found that when u connect to a server it saves it in temp folders deleted the backup of realmlist.wtf found in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS i deleted wtf and cache contents. now when i do realmset towhatever , it changes and doesnt connect to my server. odd does it always do this ?

Anyhow im sure its because it has 1.127.0.0.1 in the data and cache files.

guess ill see in a bit

ok well that got me aimed right ! now to figure out why it isnt directing to mangos. its stuck at handshaking i dont even see a attempt to log on from my other computer

Last edited:
Back