• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private server (new account)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there
I want to set up server for my and my friends. I set up server, cheange all ip in server and client files, and i can log in on accound that is in database already but i cant anything change in
account -> Tbl_user
also i cant register from my web to have account on database

i have this message when i want to cheange manualy in database account or write a new account:

and this is my column

and if i try to register by my web then i have this problem:
Code:
Warning: odbc_do() [function.odbc-do]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'USER_PROFILE' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in F:\xampp\htdocs\1\reg2\register.php on line 81

Warning: odbc_do() [function.odbc-do]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'Tbl_user' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in F:\xampp\htdocs\1\reg2\register.php on line 82
in my register i have this:
Code:
<?php

require_once "config.inc.php";

if(isset($_SESSION[step2]) && isset($_POST[step2])) {
//I

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have the same problem,
Where you find a web for raja server?