Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Prized Possessions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are your prized possessions?

If you could only save three things in your home from a fire, which would they be?

Reaction score
If we are assuming my child and cats are not my possessions, it would have to be my laptop/storage at one, my phone in second and a clock in third.

1 and 2 is not because I love my digital stuff so much, but because it holds all my pictures. I'm 1 of those people that tell others to get a back up externally, but never does it himself, having only a portion backed up online. The clock is a completely custom clock my grandfather made in the 70's. It's digital and use 100 'seconds' in a 'minute', 100 'minutes' in an 'hour' and 10 'hours' in a day. His idea was to simplify the clock, putting it in line with the metric system. It's fully functioning and he programmed it that each 'second' would last long enough to make it a full day.
He also made the wooden case and still looks great to this day. Old fashioned for sure, but I will always treasure it.

I feel that most other stuff is replaceable, some harder than others, but doable.

Back