Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem to create server wyd 7.54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everybody !
I follow this video which show how to create a wyd server 7.54 :
So I change all ip in admin,serverlist....and I create new serverlist in serverlist editor but when I try to run DBSRV, it shut down and write me : 1 - Problem to create server wyd 7.54 - RaGEZONE Forums and after that screen : 2 - Problem to create server wyd 7.54 - RaGEZONE Forums so when I look at the ip.server in the small window I see that the ip didn't change, and I don't know why, I change all files like in video with my ip, but I don't know why it's shut down.
Can someone help me to resolve this problem ?
Thanks a lot !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Problem tu create server wyd 7.54

that error means,

your Ip on your serverlist.txt and localip.txt and the ip of your computer did not match.
make sure serverlist.txt and localip.txt on both dbsrv and tmsrv folder are same as your computer ip.

that will fix the error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
that error means,

your Ip on your serverlist.txt and localip.txt and the ip of your computer did not match.
make sure serverlist.txt and localip.txt on both dbsrv and tmsrv folder are same as your computer ip.

that will fix the error.

Thanks for your answers !
I wrote my ip in localip.txt, serverlist.txt,admin.txt, in DBSRV and localip.txt, serverlist.txt in TMSRV.
After that, I have run serverlist editor and launched serverlist.bin and I changed all ip by mine. After that, I saved it in the same folder as serverlist editor, and I copied and pasted this new serverlist.bin in DBSRV,TMSRV, and in the Game folder.
After that, when I run DBSRV I've got the same screen with the same error...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

go to start menu ,
go to run type cmd
type on cmd ipconfig

copy the IP your will see on cmd and put it on all the ip on the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

go to start menu ,
go to run type cmd
type on cmd ipconfig

copy the IP your will see on cmd and put it on all the ip on the server

Thanks a lot cheal it work now !!
So I launched the game, created an account, a char, but when I hit a mob, the TMSRV stop run, and the game stop. When I connect again, I've got the experience like if I kill the mob, but the game stop before.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't help you with that if you use sorry to say.. garbage 7.xx files .
I suggest to create 6.xx than 7.xx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everybody !
I follow this video which show how to create a wyd server 7.54 :
So I change all ip in admin,serverlist....and I create new serverlist in serverlist editor but when I try to run DBSRV, it shut down and write me : View attachment 121418and after that screen : View attachment 121419 so when I look at the ip.server in the small window I see that the ip didn't change, and I don't know why, I change all files like in video with my ip, but I don't know why it's shut down.
Can someone help me to resolve this problem ?
Thanks a lot !

hi,Utharaptor.can you share wyd server 7.54 files and client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back