Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

problem with adminpanel in cabaltoolz beta 3

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
hy all, i have some problems with cabaltoolz beta3:<::<::<::<::<:,everything works fine with exception adminpanel:*:..!!!it open but when i try to login with my account,he has nation GM,i configure in config.php,when i trying to login say:Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

plz help me!! my players want a shop!!but i need adminpanel (because this site cabaltoolz IS FANTASTIC!!!) PLZ HELP ME!!!

i use sql 2000 it work perfect,centos 5.2 with repack 2.8!!!

Reaction score
Hello, if you are using V2 frontend, that is the problem. You need to either recode a lot of the frontend to work with V3, go back to V2 backend, or use V3 frontend AKA White Cabal Frontend.
If you have White Cabal Frontend, please upload it and I will take a look at the problem :)

Upvote 0
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
i don`t have AKA White Cabal Fronted, and here is what u ask:white fronted cabal,link:

plzz help me,i need so much admin panel to make shop for players!!!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
First of all, thanks a lot for the white cabal frontend, you're a lifesaver.
Second of all, if you aren't using that frontend or a similar compatible frontend for v3 cabal backend, it wont work well. So maybe you need to fix your frontend.
Third... check chmod on your backend admincp.php and make sure it is the same as, for example, usercp.php... so you can access it correctly.
Fourth, if you want more help from me... PM me a link to admin panel login and I'll try to help you moreso.
Good luck, and thanks :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
LOL,it's not enough to have GM nation to acces admin pannel,
in config.php from backend search for this line
$_config['admins'] = array('user','password');
there
user=ur ingame user
password=password

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well timebomb offered help if you PM him. I don't use cabaltoolz so i don't really know much about it (other than the fact almost everybody has problems with it).

Upvote 0
Back