• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with opening server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey there,
I've recently become eager to play Pangya (last time was like 15 years ago) and managed with the help of this forum to run a server and connect to it from my PC.

But I'd like to introduce friends to Pangya, and open this server to them, so I tried to run it through LAN first, and can't manage to make it.

I've read I had to replace the IP (which is set to 127.0.0.1) with my LAN IP, but when I try it on the exe, the file doesn't run at all anymore (0xc0000005), which apparently is because my IP has too many characters. I've also read there were some patchers, but most of the links I found are dead unfortunately.

Can anybody help on that please ?

(For the versions I'm running, I'm not sure... I've downloaded lots of them on the net, mixed some files to make it work... but apparently server and client are either 824 or 851, running acrisio's)

Back