• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with registration on CS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have some problem with registration on CS . My files is S6E3
In game i have permissions to register on CS, but NPC GUARD have disable button "Announce"
Yesterday and today is registration...
Guild alliance i have OFF becouse have low of numbers players on the server

In the game... NPC Guard say:
Official seal of king: None (this is not true becouse i get on SQL Server owner: guild ARTIST) you can see on website: in right menu
Affiliated guild: None

Status screen: List is empty...

Guilds which can register on CS have all permissions to this. 20+ Players (alliance not required).
Unfortunately can't do this. I dont know why... Only in SQL i can get the change. NPC dont show this changes in game. Guild have perrmisions to LOT. After restart GS_CS all settings from NPC GATE to LOT are cleared (open for all players on server is disable).

I dont know where is problem... i use this files many time ago, and everything runs. Now i have big problem. Who can help me?

gs cs screen:

Thanks

Last edited:
Back