Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project FeiFei [ FlyFF & CFlyFF ]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's just a project, there is no release date.
I currently working on 7 continents, four are 90% finished the others are still in production.

you can follow my work on my discord if you wish, your opinions and feedback will motivate me :blushing:

Link Discord :

I work actually on Azria

All maps are made with Only Flyff & Cflyff models (yes we can make nice map with it, just need inspiration :eek:tt1:)

In addition i don't have developer, However, I'am Lapin level designer and i ripping models & make somes textures.

i just want have your opinion on our work and have a little more motivation to continue the project.

.Fake Spawns monsters & Npcs Test
.Map made with flyff & cflyff models Only

---------------------------------------Leveling-------------------------------------------------

FLARIS : 1.3.5.7.9.11.13.15.17.19 [ 1 >19 ]
SAINT CASTLE : 21.24.27.30.33 [ 21>33]
FAIRY FOREST : 36.39.42.45.48.51.54.57.60 [33>60]
DARKON : 60.63.66.69.72.75.77.81.84.89 [60.89]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flaris & Saint Castle

/!\ Sometimes you can see freeze that because i put big load via Debug and that load many models near of 5 others continents too /!\

Fairy Forest

/!\ Sometimes you can see freeze that because i put big load via Debug and that load many models near of 5 others continents too /!\

Darkon

First Prototype

Iapin - Project FeiFei [ FlyFF & CFlyFF ] - RaGEZONE Forums

035b9035c78ca4d5bd2294e95aa90ced - Project FeiFei [ FlyFF & CFlyFF ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add Fairy Forest
Next map will be the fourth continent Darkon :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add Darkon

Next map will be the fifth continent Azria

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I don't have time to make a teaser videos at the moment but it will come.

The project is progressing, you can follow my work on my discord if you wish, your opinions and feedback will motivate me :blushing:

Link Discord :

4f974977cb766bb0696c73117fe3224e - Project FeiFei [ FlyFF & CFlyFF ] - RaGEZONE Forums

64e8a3059a2fb9acb6b707294d3d2f8b - Project FeiFei [ FlyFF & CFlyFF ] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lapin you are not a little light - you are a legend
all your work i saw in the past years are excellent šŸ’Æ
go on with your good work my friend

Back