Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Project]RaideZ - Dragon Hunter

Reaction score
I also have lots of ideas but I think our approaches are different. As you plan to use the current server files which have been released and fix them, I plan to bring the alpha source up to date. I think that bringing the source up to date will be time consuming and possibly difficult but once it is done it would be very beneficial rather than having just the server files. This means that you wouldn't be able to implement new systems into the game. For example the guild system I was talking about. I want to take it to the next level and add guild wars and guild sieges but I don't think that will be possibly with just the server files, but I may be wrong and that may be because I've never tried to work with the server files.

Back