Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

proof that masami is as stupid as he looks :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Depends how u look at it, technically is imposs.

But if the father was born on the 29th of feb, meaning he ages 4 times slower, so it depends hwo u look at it :tp:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeh thats down to personal choice.

Phsyically, your not younger, but if you take technicalitis into concideration, and go by the birtch certificate, you only get a birthday every 4 years.

So u die of old age by the age of 20.

So depends what the father chose, and whether or not they have his birth certificare.

I pwned you once agen :tp:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But still, he would say himself, that he was young, as may ppl who know him.

Lets face it, this argument is debateable and unwinnable by iehter side. We dnt know the guy personally, and whatever age he thinks he is will be in his head :tp:

SO seeing as it goes undecided, you should withdraw your statement of the title and admit you've been pwned :tp:

Reaction score
pff

now if you took into account that lister from red dwarf, he was his own father

therefore me was older than his father, technically :p

time travel rock :rolleyes:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
However you look at it, technical mumbo jumbo aside, its impossible for a son to be older than his biological father, because the father has to be a minimal of like 13 to be able to produce the baby juice.

Cuteh
Banned
Reaction score
speedhorn666 said:
lol ur rite but that's still irrelevent. Ur age is how long u've been alive- not how many bdays u've had:tp:

lmao :tp:

Reaction score
UnseenPooPoo said:
what if the father is dead and you out age him?

"i am older than my father but he is dead"
aha. that's the best argument yet, other thig I can think of 2 counter that is that u could argue that u still age after death (decomposin :p)

Back