Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Proposed section changes.

Reaction score
Hi

I am in the process of consolidating sections and making it more stream-lined with the new xenforo platform. My current proposal is as follows;

(ROOT) Habbo Hotel
  • Habbo Hotel Developments
  • Habbo Hotel Releases
  • Habbo Hotel Tutorials
  • Habbo Hotel Help
The root section then becomes the general discussion with two pre-fixes ; [OFFICIAL] and [RETRO] and then moved to the root forum. All threads will be assigned the appropriate prefix prior to update. Habbo customs and layouts can also be assigned a prefix of [CUSTOM] and moved to the Releases category. Regular releases require no prefix. Quality tutorial section will be moved and merged to the general tutorials section. The view count should be enough to know what is good and what is not.

thoughts?

Reaction score
I think these changes should be fine. These 2 sections that merged into the parent section weren't that active after all, and the difference between the two should clear enough with the prefixes.

Back