Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Protect client

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello.
I want to know how to protect a client - I mean,If the user don't have the needed .res files(FlyFF.A HASH) so he will get an error like:" Old version of client".
How I can make it?

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You honestly should know better than the rest, as you've been here some time. Help threads go int he HELP section.

Also:http://forum.ragezone.com/f456/help-me-pl0x-mah-thread-is-gone-623927/

You ever notice when you post something and then come back and its gone? Well, that may be the fact that you either put it in the wrong section, don't read the rules, or are just defiant.

I'm sick of the brain farting, the ignorance and the plain "I don't cares abouts da rulez!" attitude.

They are put in place for a reason and you WILL follow them.

So with that in mind, I will continue to delete threads at will that are in the wrong section, don't adhere to the rules and addendum, or are just plain troll/flame fuel.

Failure to respect this rule will result in an infraction for rule violations. I've moved over 30 threads since the v11/14 files popped up and frankly, I'm sick of babying everyone.

Here is a little Guide for people that can't read or don't prefer to:

FlyFF (General) - All discussions, and articles, etc pertaining to flyff ITSELF. That does NOT include Private Server drama, Hacking watch, calling people out, and general idiocy. You may also showcase things before releasing/developing them as well. Its OK.

FlyFF > Development - Any and all developments pertaining to server development or related to web layouts, scripts, etc. No other threads are allowed. No exceptions. ALL DEVELOPMENTS ARE DONE BY YOU AND NOT BY SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!

FlyFF > Release - The heart of this section. Without which, we wouldn't have all our members and files to share. Posting files and such is a little more relaxed. HOWEVER, you WILL credit any and all people who help you, use their code, etc. NO EXCPETIONS. Failure to abide by this will have your stuff pulled until you grow up.

FlyFF > Help - Any and all questions for files and problems of the game go here. READ ALL STICKIES BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO POST!!! Also please be as detailed as possible. Don't put things like "Title says it all" , or a one line or word. That is so annoying and people bombard you with crap before you get an answer.

Are we clear now?

Your threads will be deleted if you go against the rules and there will be no warning. This is your only one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a hint. the Flyff.b file in the NeuroSpace\Program folder is just an md5 hash of the Flyff.a file, and the certifier server loads the Flyff.b file

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's a hint. the Flyff.b file in the NeuroSpace\Program folder is just an md5 hash of the Flyff.a file, and the certifier server loads the Flyff.b file
Not really a hint, more like, THERE IT IS. :w00t:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Thanks for your helpful post.

Back