Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PS2] Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I accidently stumbled upon this on Youtube, this game is about Mecha and stuff, looks really interesting.

Anyone play this? Wondering if I should go rent it.

Search: ZONE OF THE ENDERS THE 2ND RUNNER on youtube
Video:

Reaction score
Dude that game is like....2004? I guess to some people Google isn't their friend =\

I only kid. The game's pretty cool. I myself played the first one on my bro's ps2, but that one (2nd one) has way more enemies on screen with better detail.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ive seen the first 1, its looked quite fun. didnt know there was a seconed one.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
woah reminds me of gundam,,, doubt we have it here though

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah ,the second was made in 2004, but it still looks really fun. I've been seeing people say no matter how much they play it, it's still fun.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
did you completely ignore my post? that game is OLD. I'm sure you have it in your country!

Actually I suppose it could have never reached your shores....that's a possibility.

it doesnt matter how old it is the point remains i doubt its available here, well easily available

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do that netflix thing, maybe they'll ship it to Australia :O

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i played the first one while my old houses current owners viewed it. lol read it a few times to understand.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm so pissed. I just went to blockbuster and they didn't have it >.<

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Lolz np dude, though i am still tempted to get the game ,,, just cos it links to gundam which i LOVE !! ^_^

im sure they're some shoddy azn dealers somewhere near me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shoddy azn dealers, xD

Reaction score
If you want a kick butt game then play that. It's written by Hedieo Kojima (guy behing the Metal Gear games) so you can rest assure that it's a great story.

The game play is fast paced and easy to get used to. And the visuals are top notch with a perfect blend of 3d and cell shadding. And top quality anime style cut sceens just make the game look and feel so great.

NOPeace - out

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
If you want a kick butt game then play that. It's written by Hedieo Kojima (guy behing the Metal Gear games) so you can rest assure that it's a great story.

The game play is fast paced and easy to get used to. And the visuals are top notch with a perfect blend of 3d and cell shadding. And top quality anime style cut sceens just make the game look and feel so great.

NOPeace - out

Woo! go cell shading the king of graphics...nd not 2 mention one little "zelda game that kicked butt with it..

Reaction score
Woo! go cell shading the king of graphics...nd not 2 mention one little "zelda game that kicked butt with it..

Lol... It's not that type of useage of cell shadding. It's done in a near perfect artistic way. To give the game a feel as if it's animeish. Like the smoke and some explosions are cell shadded but in a way it's hard to tell that it is unless you really pay attention to it.

NoPeace - out

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Lol... It's not that type of useage of cell shadding. It's done in a near perfect artistic way. To give the game a feel as if it's animeish. Like the smoke and some explosions are cell shadded but in a way it's hard to tell that it is unless you really pay attention to it.

NoPeace - out

0_0 thats sounds rly pro....

*out of seat*
*catches cab down town*
*procceeds to look for game for the remainder of the day*
*admits defeat*
*has nacho's and sleeps in front of computer*

zzzZzzz

Back