Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PSAT and SAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well im a sophmore in Highschool now and i went to my orientation today. They said i'll be taking the PSAT in October and everyone is telling me its really really hard. I was wondering if any of you took it? and what will be on it.

If PSAT is this hard i cant even imagine SAT X_X

Reaction score
I took the SAT, ACT, and PSAT.

The PSAT is by far the easiest. So you shouldn't have a problem.

For me they where all pretty easy, but I know people that didn't do so hot...

As long as you think you're at where you should be you'll be fine.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
It really isn't that hard. Don't stress yourself over it. The PSAT tests critical reading, math problem solving, and writing skills. Unlike your normal tests these tests are timed. You have like 20 minutes to finish a section. You also loose points for wrong answer. If you don't know the answer to something than don't try guessing just leave it blank.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Leaving it blank is already 1 lost point or amiwrong?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't worry about...its just the psats not as important as the sats

Master Summoner
Reaction score
They take off 1/4 a point of you get something wrong. A blank answer does no reduce your score.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes they do, the psats just give you a taste of what the sats will be like

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hey u get points for righting ur name down =) so don forget it

any who psat's don matter much is it jus telling u how u may do on ur sat's like a warm up.

i did >.> on my psat's >.>
and <.< on my sat's
jus for the math its mostly jus algebra and a lot of gemotry =)

and only guss on an answer if u can take out 2 of the answers =) GL dude and may u do better than me =)

O also if u can take 1 one of those old sat's prep books and do a test in there =) pretty help full

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PSAT was easy as poop. I've been taking it since frosh year. Compared to the 4 hour SAT its nothing. I guess its a good way to measure about how you'll do on the SAT tho.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I Failed them...All, Passed thought, They dont effect if you pass or not i think.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What are you trying to say? You definitely can't "fail" the SATs. And your score on those is pretty important. Determines how you do during the college admissions process.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ooooh thats whats it for -___-, Oh well not like a care. I barely have good grades mostly F , D'S. I Barely passed last year with 70-75s. I Can try the least and yet pass, So its all good. But school is fun -__- suppose to be fun...

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-___-, There's no point in having a diploma, My dad is a electrician he didnt get a diploma or whatever you get for graduating, And he gets payed a good amount every week of around 1-2k, So im guessing there isnt that big of a deal for school.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Now-a-days if you don't got the paper, good luck getting anywhere.

30 Seconds.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you even need a diploma to be a garbage man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol any way u can take the sat over and over much as u want >.> even though they say and i do support that no more than 3. first time u take sat's ur score may be low but don worry now u got a feel for what it is and how it works and wont be so stressed the next try. so i say 2nd time score if u studies and stuff will go way up =)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SAT is basically an IQ test. They don't expect you to know what those big words mean. You have to figure it out yourself.

If you have good logic, you'll do fine.

Back