Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Put Discovery channel NOW!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry for being harsh, but it says stuff about ancient greece, and i'd like all you bums to learn something about us cause we are left out - from everything :drooling1

Reaction score
arent the greeks those people who sent that one guy Achilles to kill that one guy who was the son of that one king in that one town that got burned down by that one warlord? yeah...... i saw the movie about that one event.. but isnt it all just one big myth?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im glad you like excla

Kaoii: That story isnt only a "story" it contains some historical acts, but they are heavily altered.Second of all those guys dont know CRAP about what happened there, and i dont think many people would cause its 10 thousand pages of "story".The have mixed a poop load of things, and have puted stuff there shouldnt be there.

Other than that i just found out all ancient greek people were gay

Back