Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PW Raging Tide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, the new expansion is really great, and the pw emulators that are around arent that great, pw is really a fun game, but now everyone will prefer the officials due to everything working no lag, new items etc.

So I'm saying, i'd love to start developing with some other coders a PW emulator, its a game with really many people, im sure they would like a private server fully working. :D I'm up to help, bad thing is that pw doesnt have many developers :mad:

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
theres some people already making a emulator.

cant remember who but im sure there is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The forum here is kinda dead only people asking for help to setup the linux files when its really easy they should be like

"plz help im too lazy to even read the guides" .-.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol nice,
no use to me but there u go OP.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea Luke, Tekk and a few other devs working on that emulator I believe, will be nice to see it working once its up.

and to the comment on this forum being nothing but people asking for help:
Clear answer to that is there isnt many people who actually know what theyre doing and at least 80% of the PW Devs are leechers by opening up other Priv Servers pcks etc and just helping themselves to peoples work claiming its theirs.

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with noxf. There are too many leechers on this forum and it becomes difficult to share our files/works in these conditions... :/:

Most people are robbing us and give nothing in return. No aid or any other release in return.

Last edited:
Back