• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PW165 Arena/NW - Potential Tw problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently working on a 165 version, I noticed that Arena/NW doesn't seem to work even with the maps open and running, The Arena has a problem with the Matchmaking that doesn't queue, and NW is an open world unable to move to different maps via pressing M.

Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

spp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted the arena in these files or the source of the gs 155 as I only have the DLL...

There's a lot of debt there and he's leaving the senate

Help, please

Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently working on a 165 version, I noticed that Arena/NW doesn't seem to work even with the maps open and running, The Arena has a problem with the Matchmaking that doesn't queue, and NW is an open world unable to move to different maps via pressing M.

Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.
Arena needs configured and online interserver to work.

Back