pwAdmin [web shop, item builder] v1.0

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

english motherf***er do you speak it ?!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Shadowvzs! Are you alright? I sincerely hope you are well! I am new here in the forum, I am now starting to create perfect world servers, according to its version 1.3.9 ~ 1.4.2. I was able to install correctly, but when trying to install PwAdmin I do not know how to proceed. because by the video I see that you put the pwAdmin.tar.gz file in the var / www directory. and this directory does not exist for me. How can I proceed with this? Sorry if it's a very noob question, I'm starting now. I'd be grateful if you could help me install it as I was delighted with your PwAdmin. Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to combine this pwAdmin with hrace009 1.5.5 version, while doing setup.php, I cannot get pass step 2 (open the pw database).
Is anyone interesting in trying this with me?

Reaction score
Hello can any one help me the pwAdmin/setup. Php dont work on ubuntu 16.04 php 7.4

i used it on ubuntu 18.04, situation the php 7 have changes thats why not works by default, it need some minor changes, however i started rewrite it into javascript, so not need anymore php/apache2, instead that we need nodejs and npm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can you please provide the installation guide for v2? Looks interesting!